Sunday, July 8, 2012

Elder Scrolls Skyrim PS3

Coming from a person that used to be a hardcore World of Warcraft player.  This game is truly amazing.  I don't have to deal with a bunch of immaturity from other users while trying to quest.  Everything you do molds your character into exactly how you want to play it.   It also has a decent main quest story line.  Now about the only problem I have with this some of the other systems have bugs and this one seems to have the majority of them.   I've come across saves being corrupted.  Making things funky when you tried to load.  (I had NO doors in my house so I couldn't even leave LOL).  The simple fix was erasing the small corrupt save that I seen.  Luckily I didn't lose anything.  Still I thought that was a bit retarded.  So other than that and a few glitches where it would literally FREEZE or your character would actually get stuck some where.  The graphics look very amazing.  In some ways it seems a little rushed on the stability the patches seem to fix a lot of the bugs but it still has some.   I of course feel this game is totally worth buying.  It has expansions the latest being Dawnguard.  Only being released for Xbox 360 currently.  So everyone else has to wait.  Course the wait could also mean many more bug fixes at least I hope.   Let me tell you, you can gain A LOT of power in this game.  Do what I did however and just try to take your time and build things up gradually.   I am going to let you know a little secret that is well known anyways.   You can be a vampire or a werewolf each has it's own strengths and weakness's.   The main weakness for vampire that right away turned me away from bothering to be one was the fact that you will be hated by everyone if seen and also you can only be out at night.   If you try to go in the sun, you are weakened and also your health will not regenerate at all.   That sounds like pure suicide to me because there are enemies every where in Skyrim.   Especially the random dragons that spawn.   I find the werewolf(beast form) very strong to fight against damn near every foe out there.    You can use this when you feel like you can't get through otherwise.  (I had a few moments like this early on, an example would be a master necromancer).    The expansion of Dawnguard seems to favor dragons more than werewolves from what I've seen/read.   I have yet to play it but I plan on getting it hopefully in the future!  Till then, I am still playing and doing random quests(There are quests that never end).   I also think there are a few side quests I missed.  Oh and for the record I have a warrior/hunter type of character and when I swing my two-handed hammer think "HULKSMASH!"  ROFL.   So what are you doing? Sitting here reading this!  Go out and buy Elder Scrolls Skyrim and enjoy!          

No comments:

Post a Comment